1. Are the cupcakes made from scratch?
Every batch of cupcakes we bake are made from scratch in small batches to ensure freshness and taste.
2. How much notice do you need to order cupcakes online?
We work on 24-hour notice for online orders such as individual cupcake bouquets. For larger orders we generally need a little more time, but contact us if you’re in a bind and we’ll do whatever we can!
3. How far in advance should I book my event if I want custom cupcakes?
Center Cupcakes books events up to one year in advance. Call us to arrange a meeting to discuss your event and enjoy a free tasting.
4. How big are the cupcakes in the bouquets and the long stem rose cupcakes?
The cupcakes in the bouquets are bigger than a mini and smaller than a standard cupcake. They are the perfect scale for a bouquet.
5. Can you ship the cupcake flower bouquets?
Sorry, we do not ship any of our cupcake designs.
6. What are the ingredients in the cupcakes?
Ingredients: Butter, Sugar, Milk, Eggs, Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla, Cocoa (Chocolate), Natural Colorings (Red Velvet)
Contains: Wheat, Flour, Milk, Eggs
8. Can I pick up my cupcake bouquet myself?
We will be happy to arrange a pick-up at our location in Farmington Hills.